We are in unprecedented times and my heart aches every time I hear of a cancelled event. As a team, we know the effort put into events, the financial risk and the meticulous planning that goes into them.
In the midst of the pandemic, we are receiving multiple enquiries about streaming events. While our team are fit and healthy and if we are able work with you while observing social distancing rules, we are more than happy to assist you and feel this is a way to keep events alive and you engaged with your audience.
So instead of cancelling your event, why not stream it?
- Keep your audience engaged – people have actively committed to your event. Allow your audience to experience the content you had planned at the time they planned to consume it. Many event organisers have adopted platforms such as Zoom which allows for two-way audience participation through chat and voice/ video. Integrating pre-recorded video is another simple way to break up the monotony of one person in front of the camera during this period.
- Keep that slot you have carefully planned for that great speaker – Live streaming means, if necessary, we can even create a video link from the speaker’s own home.
- An exclusive perk for disappointed attendees or, an opportunity for a wider audience – There are several platforms which will allow you to control who attends your event which makes it easier to control who sees what you’re broadcasting. Alternatively, why not broadcast your event to the world? Red Shell Productions offers simultaneous streaming to most platforms imaginable. That means we can stream to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and more at the same time. While so many people are at home, there is an opportunity for new audiences too. They may even visit your event in person in the future.
- Zoom has grown quickly in popularity and is a great way for two-way engagement with your audience. The platform has security measures in place to control who attends your event and utilising our service for multi-angle events is a great way to increase audience engagement. We’ve made a quick video to briefly explore this further.
- We have the facility to live edit and stream in a different room to the room you’re presenting in, bring in guest speakers remotely and exercise social distancing on site.
So there you have it! Consider a bold alternative amongst the many other consideration I’m sure you’re having to make right now. Drop us an email on [email protected]. We are ensuring we offer the most competitive pricing as we know the whole industry is feeling it.